The activity and visibility of any media feed depends on the following factors:
- Feed Type
By selecting one of the following types you are defining a primary behavior of the media feed:
- Replace the main feed with this feed.
This feed will replace the camera live feed permanently or in accordance with a specified schedule.
- Show this feed when camera is offline.
This feed will replace the camera live feed when camera is offline and in accordance with a specified schedule.
- Rotate this feed with the main feed.
This feed will be rotated with the main feed on each player load. Each new viewer will see either the main camera feed or this feed.
- Add this feed into channel selector.
This feed will be added into Ozolio player's channel selector. Your viewers will be able to select this content in the right hand corner and toggle back and forth between this and the actual live feed.
- Show this feed before the main feed.
This feed will be played before the main camera feed. You can add a camera introduction or advertisement content.
- Advanced Schedule
You can schedule the activity of any media feed for particular date, time or day of the week.
It is important to understand that Ozolio's service combines scheduled restrictions with a behavior, defined by a 'Feed Type'. For example: If you've configured an offliner and scheduled this offliner for Monday only, then your viewers will see this feed only if the camera is offline on Monday.
- Rotation Rules
You can add multiple media feeds with the same type and same schedule. In this case:
- All active feeds with "Add this feed into channel selector" type will be added into the channel selector.
- All active feeds with other types will be added into internal rotation lists in accordance with their types. For example: If you have scheduled two advertisement feeds for the same period of time, each new viewer will see either Ad #1 or Ad #2.
For more information about Media Channel configuration, please review the following article: