Take your Media Channel one step further and schedule when your media feed is active. Scheduling in your content rotation is helpful when there is a specific date when you want your media promotion to end or when you want other content to replace your live feed.
To configure Advanced Schedule in the Media Channel:
- Log in to the Ozolio Dashboard.
- Open the "CAMERAS" list and find the camera you wish to configure.
- Click "ACTIONS > Edit media channel".
- Expand the media feed and scroll down to "Advanced Schedule".
- Schedule the feed activity for specific dates, time-frame, and/or days of the week.
- Scroll down and click "SAVE CHANGES".
IMPORTANT: It is essential to understand that the Media Channel combines scheduled restrictions with behavior defined by a feed type. For example: If you scheduled an "OFFLINER" feed for Monday only, your viewers will see this feed only if the camera is offline on Monday.
The "same schedule" rotation rules:
You can add multiple media feeds with the same or overlapping schedule. In such a case:
- All active MENU feeds will be added to the player menu.
- All active feeds with other types will be added to the internal rotation list.
EXAMPLE: If you scheduled two PREROLL feeds simultaneously, each new viewer will see either feed #1 or #2.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.