In order to allow your viewers to select an alternative content, you should add this content into Media Channel selector.
To add an offline replacer for your camera, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you wish to configure.
- Open 'Settings' (link in the right column):
- Scroll down and expand the 'Media Channel' section.
- Please ensure the 'Media Channel' is enabled by selecting the box.
- Press "ADD FEED".
In the opened feed settings panel:
- Check the 'Feed Enabled' checkbox.
- Enter the 'Feed Name'. This name will appear in the Ozolio player's channel selector.
- Click the 'Feed Type' drop down menu and select 'Add this feed into channel selector'.
- Click the 'Content Type' drop down menu and select one supported types of content.
- Depending on 'Content Type' that you've selected:
- Press 'SELECT IMAGE' to select an existing file or upload a new one.
IMPORTANT: 'Image' feeds accept JPEG and PNG image files only.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the image.
- Press 'SELECT VIDEO' to select an existing file or upload a new one.
IMPORTANT: 'Video' feeds accept only MPEG-4 (MP4) video files with h264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding. The current size limit for the video file is 100 Mb.
- Optionally, enter "Display Name" and "Description" that will appear under the video.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the video.
- Latest Timelapse Record
- It is strongly recommended to enter "Display Name" and "Description" that will appear under the timelapse.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the timelapse.
- Live Camera Feed
- Click the 'Select Camera' drop down menu and select another camera.
- Scroll down and press 'SAVE CHANGES'.
IMPORTANT: If you want your viewers to be able to go back to a live camera feed after watching an alternative content, add one more feed into channel selector with content type 'Live Camera Feed' and select the current camera.
For more information about scheduling a media activity, please review the following article:
For more information about Media Channel configuration, please review the following article:
If you have completed the procedure above and still do not see your feed in the channel selector please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.