How to enable the Timelapse Recorder
- Log in to the Ozolio Dashboard at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you wish to configure.
- Open the 'Settings' (link in the right column):
- Scroll down and expand the "Timelapse Recorder" section.
- If the feature is not enabled in your streaming plan, press 'ENABLE FEATURE' and follow instructions.
- Ensure the 'Timelapse Recorder' is enabled by selecting the box.
- Select "Start Time" and "End Time". The server will record the timelapse within that selected period.
IMPORTANT: The next slideshow will be available after the nearest 'Stop Time'.
- Optionally, adjust "Capture Period". The server will use this period to capture camera snapshots.
- Optionally, adjust "Slideshow Period". The server will use this period to encode the final slideshow.
IMPORTANT: The new "Slideshow Period" will affect the next slideshow only.
- Scroll down and press 'SAVE CHANGES'.
How to utilize the Latest Timeplapse Record.
- You can replace the camera live feed with the timeplapse at night or any other time when your camera has less content.
- You can replace the camera live feed with the timeplapse when the camera is offline.
- You can always download the latest timeplapse from camera settings.
IMPORTANT: The download button will be available only if at least one record is ready.
For more information about scheduling a media activity, please review the following article:
For more information about Media Channel configuration, please review the following article: