To add video or image advertisement to your webcam, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your profile at clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you wish to configure.
- Open 'Actions' (link in the right column):
- Scroll down and expand the 'Edit media channel' section.
- Please ensure the 'Media Channel' is enabled by selecting the box.
- Press "ADD FEED".
In the opened feed settings panel:
- Check the 'Feed Enabled' checkbox.
- Enter the 'Feed Name' (the name will be used in the Dashboard UI only).
- Click the 'Feed Type' drop-down menu and select 'Show this feed before main feed'.
- Click the 'Content-Type' drop-down menu and select 'Video' or 'Image' (depending on your file type).
- Press 'SELECT VIDEO' (or 'SELECT IMAGE') select an existing file or upload a new one.
IMPORTANT: 'Video' feeds accept only MPEG-4 (MP4) video files with h264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding. The current size limit for the video file is 100 Mb. 'Image' feeds accept JPEG and PNG image files only.
- For the 'Image' feed, enter the 'Duration' in seconds.
- For the 'Video' feed, leave the 'Duration' field empty.
- Enter the 'Skip Time' in seconds to allow your viewers to skip the advertisement after the specified amount of time has run.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the advertisement.
- Scroll down and press 'SAVE CHANGES'.
IMPORTANT: It takes up to 5 min for the Ozolio service to process and cache the new feed's content. If after 5 min the Ozolio player still does not show your new advertisement before live stream, check the feed settings and format of your video/image file.
For more information about scheduling a media activity, please review the following article:
For more information about Media Channel configuration, please review the following article:
If you have completed the procedure above and still do not see a feed content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.