To replace the live camera feed with other content, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you wish to configure.
- Open 'ACTIONS' (link in the right column):
- Scroll down and expand the 'Edit media channel' section.
- Please ensure the 'Media Channel' is enabled by selecting the box.
- Press "ADD FEED".
In the opened feed setting panel:
- Check the 'Feed Enabled' checkbox.
- Enter the 'Feed Name' (the name will be used in Dashboard UI only).
- Click the 'Feed Type' drop-down menu and select 'Replace the main feed with this feed'.
- Click the 'Content Type' drop-down menu and select one supported types of content.
- Depending on 'Content Type' that you've selected:
- Press 'SELECT IMAGE' to select an existing file or upload a new one.
IMPORTANT: 'Image' feeds accept JPEG and PNG image files only.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the image.
- Press 'SELECT VIDEO' to select an existing file or upload a new one.
IMPORTANT: 'Video' feeds accept only MPEG-4 (MP4) video files with h264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding. The current size limit for the video file is 100 Mb.
- Optionally, enter "Display Name" and "Description" that will appear under the video.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the video.
- Latest Timelapse Record
- It is strongly recommended to enter 'Display Name' and 'Description' that will appear under the timelapse.
- Enter the 'Click URL' if you wish to redirect your viewers to another web page when they click on the timelapse.
- Live Camera Feed
- Click the 'Select Camera' drop-down menu and select another camera.
- Scroll down and press 'SAVE CHANGES'.
For more information about scheduling a media activity, please review the following article:
For more information about Media Channel configuration, please review the following article:
If you have completed the procedure above and still do not see a feed content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.