- Go to: clients.ozolio.com/login
- Login to the client dashboard with your username and password. If you forgot your password, or need to reset it, follow our Help Center instructions here.
- In the Dashboard, click "REPORTS"
- The report can be customized as follows:
1. Select Cam - Select individual cameras or all cameras, if you have more than one camera.
2. Select Date Range - Choose a preset date range from the dropdown menu (first screenshot below) or set a specific date range (second screenshot)
- After setting the parameters for the report, click the grey "Generate Report" button.
- The report will provide you with a summary of total view time, total visitors, and total unique visitors for: Live Content, Static Content, and a Summary (Live + Static Content).
*Please note, you can currently only run reports for date ranges within a year prior to the current date. We are currently working on a new statistics reporting system that will allow us to keep statistics for a longer period of time.