- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- In the Dashboard, click the 'REPORTS' tab.
The report can be customized as follows:
1. Select Cam - Select individual cameras or all cameras, if you have more than one camera.
2. Select Date Range - Select a preset date range or a specific date range.
- After setting the parameters for the report, click the blue "Generate Report" button.
- The report will provide you with a summary of total view time, total visitors, and total unique visitors for: Live Content, Static Content, and a Summary (Live + Static Content).
- To view specific Media Channel feed reports, select the tab 'Static Content'.
- In the field 'Filter by feed:' select the feed from the drop-down menu.
- This will display reports for ONLY the feed selected.
*Please note, you can currently only run reports for date ranges within a year prior to the current date.