After changing an external IP address or connection port of your camera please follow the steps below to change the IP address under the Ozolio Dashboard:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you wish to adjust.
- Open the camera settings (link at the right column):
- Expand 'General Settings' section.
- Enter the new IP address into 'Camera Host' field.
- If you've changed the HTTP port:
- Expand Advanced Options
- Enter the new port into "HTTP Port" field.
- If you've changed the stream port (RTSP):
- Expand Video Streaming > Advanced Options.
- Enter the new RTSP port into "Stream Port" field.
- Scroll down and press "Save Changes".
If Ozolio still can not connect to your camera please contact email@example.com.