After changing an external IP address or connection port of your camera, please follow the steps below to change the IP address under the Ozolio Dashboard:
- Log in to your profile at clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you wish to adjust.
- Click on 'ACTIONS'
- Open the camera settings (link at the right column):
- Expand the 'General Settings' section.
- Enter the new IP address into the 'Camera Host' field.
- If you've changed the HTTP port:
- Expand Advanced Options
- Enter the new port into the 'HTTP Port' field.
- If you've changed the stream port (RTSP):
- Expand Video Streaming > Advanced Options.
- Enter the new RTSP port into the 'Stream Port' field.
- Scroll down and press 'Save Changes.'
If Ozolio still can not connect to your camera, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.