The integration of Ozolio with Facebook Live involves complex technological workflows on both sides. Therefore it is essential to meet all the requirements and ensure that the software you are using is up to date and fully functional.
- Before publishing a Live Event, please ensure your camera settings meet all the common Prerequisites and Requirements.
- Please ensure your camera streams H.264 with 15-30 Frames Per Second (FPS). This is one of Facebook's requirements that often causes an issue with publishing a Live Event.
IMPORTANT: To adjust the frame rate and other encoding settings, please follow instructions from the "User Manual" supplied by the camera manufacturer.
- After adjusting the encoding settings:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open CAMERAS and find the camera you are adjusting.
- Click 'ACTIONS > Reconnect the camera'.
- Issues with publishing may also be caused by a recent Facebook update. In such a case:
- Logout from Facebook.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Login back to Facebook.
If you still can not publish a Live Event to Facebook, please contact email@example.com.