Before publishing a Live Event to YouTube for the first time:
- Check the 'Event Publishing' prerequisites and requirements.
- Make sure to meet all YouTube Requirements: How to create a YouTube channel.
YouTube Publishing Method:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open the 'PUBLISHERS' tab (link at the top of the page)
- Click on '+ Add Publisher' (blue link on the right of the screen) to add a new publisher:
- In the 'Publisher Name' give the publisher a name.
- In the 'Default Provider, ' select 'YouTube'.
- Select the camera you want to Publish on YouTube in 'Default Camera.'
- Press 'Add Publisher'.
IMPORTANT: Do not create a new publisher every time you want to publish a live event - any publisher created can be reused in the future.
- In the list of publishers, press 'Start Broadcast' for the camera you want to stream.
- Select YouTube under 'Provider' and press 'Next'.
IMPORTANT: Live Event that is time-limited (8 hours max). After the time-limit, the Live Event will automatically stop and YouTube will replace the broadcast with the recorded video.
- After you have verified your Broadcast wizard details, click 'Go Live'.
- Open your YouTube Channel or YouTube URL and verify your Live Event has been published.
If you did not succeed with the method above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org