Before publishing a Live Event to YouTube for the first time:
- Check the 'Event Publishing' prerequisites and requirements.
- If you want to publish a Live Event to a YouTube account you manage, make sure to meet all YouTube Requirements:
YouTube Publishing Method:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Open 'PUBLISHERS' tab (link at the top of the page)
- Click on '+ Add Publisher' (blue link on the right of the screen) to add a new publisher:
- In the 'Publisher Name' give the publisher a name.
- In the 'Default Provider' select 'YouTube'.
- Select the camera you are wanting to Publish on YouTube in 'Default Camera'
- Press 'Add Publisher'.
IMPORTANT: do not create a new publisher every time you want to publish a live event - any publisher created will be saved and can be re-used in the future.
- In the list of publishers, press 'Start Broadcast' for the camera you want to stream.
- Select YouTube under 'Provider' and press 'Next'.
- Select the 'Broadcast Type' you want to use on YouTube.
TEMPORARY: Live Event that is time-limited (4 hours max). After the time-limit, the Live Event will automatically stop and YouTube will replace the broadcast with the recorded video.
PERSISTENT: This broadcast is not time-limited. The YouTube URL that represents broadcast will be always active. Selecting the 'Persistent Feed' broadcast type will bring up a custom title and scheduling options.
IMPORTANT: Only one persistent broadcast is allowed to run per YouTube channel. Configuring two persistent publishers to stream on the same channel at the same time will not work.
- After configuring Broadcast Type', click 'Go Live'.
- Open your YouTube Channel or YouTube URL and verify your Live Event has been published.
If you did not succeed with the method above, please contact email@example.com