You can add sub-users and assign specific sub-user permissions to your Ozolio Dashboard. Please note that the primary account holder only has access to this assignment.
To add a sub-user, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ozolio Dashboard
- Select the 'ACCOUNT' tab at the top of your page.
- Select the 'USERS' tab.
- Then, click 'ADD USER.'
- Enter Name, Email, and Password.
- Underneath that box, you can expand the menu for User Permissions.
- You can select which permissions will be granted for this user.
- When finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'SAVE USER.'