If you need to disable your webcam controls, you may do so by adjusting this in the settings:
- Log in to your profile at https://clients.ozolio.com/login/
- Go to ACTIONS > EDIT CAMERA SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS
- Click on the "CONTROL" tab at the top right of your screen
- Uncheck the "Control Enabled" box, then click the "SAVE CHANGES" button
- You can check or uncheck this box to enable or disable your webcam as necessary
Make sure to scroll to the bottom and select “Save Changes” when finished.
If you have completed the procedure above and continue to experience issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.